Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chosen Craziness

So my life is crazy busy right now but I won't complain. I won't complain because I'm not upset about it and I've chosen all of the crazy business to be in my life.

I will tell you that yesterday totally made me nervous and I'm so happy it's over. I had my last co-teaching lesson which was observed by three people and one of these people had a video camera set up. That was nervous situation #1.




Nervous situation #2 was for class last night. We had a final paper due and we had to do a 5-8 minute presentation. My plan was to volunteer to be the first speaker so I could just sit back and relax for the rest of the presentations. Great plan. However, it's me we're talking about.



What order do you think I got speak in? If you said "dead last" then you would be correct. Someone got to our professor before class started and nabbed the #1 spot. After that the order was randomly chosen by the speakers choosing numbers. These numbers corresponded with our names. My number was the last one to be called. That's my luck in a nutshell.





For your visual entertainment I included pictures from my powerpoint presentation. The first picture represents a teacher-student interaction. The second picture represents a teacher-teacher interaction and the last picture is one that didn't make the cut but I like it a lot. As you can see, I went the professional route.




2 comments:

Natalie said...

Well hello stranger. Long time, no nothing. You have been busy, busy, busy. Glad to hear you are done with the things that have been stressing you out. We need to catch up. I have gossip about a certain someone whose position you took 4 years ago.

Katie said...

I absolutely hate in class presentations, especially if you have to do it all alone. For my senior seminar I had to do a 10 min long presentation - NO POWER POINT, just talking, I wanted to cry!