Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wordle

One of my assignments for my Inclusion class was to make a Wordle of 20 words that describe me. For the first Wordle I did I just put the URL of my blog. The program made the Wordle out of words on my posts. I didn't use it because it put words like "slap" and "momma" on it. I wasn't sure how my professor would take some of those words. Momma is all right but I'm not one so it's pretty mis-representative.

That's when I decided to just add my own. Here's what I came up with...Well, what John and I came up with. I had a hard time coming up with words that weren't rude about myself. I'm not suffering from low self esteem but I feel weird making a list of awesomeness for myself. I have no problem making a list of my flaws...bad skin, magazine reader, bad at math...




You can probably pick out which words I chose and which words John chose. My words were all of the facts...wife, short, student, educator...




4 comments:

The GVZs said...

These are my words for you:
hilarious
naughty
kind
sparkly
devious
insightful

Any of those is better than short!

Natalie said...

You forgot funny and friend.

And what's wrong with being a magazine reader?

Pretty as the Morning said...

Hey, it Cara, Tim's wife. I figured I better stop being a creepy stalker and comment...I know I'm not your mom, but hey.

Katie said...

short is my favorite! haha