Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thank you

Thanks for all of the anniversary wishes yesterday. You all are awesome.

My mom sent us two really pretty plants. Pictures to come, especially before they meet an untimely demise. Kidding, I have faith that we'll be able to keep these babies alive.

Well, for our 9th anniversary on 9-9-09 we ate Lean Cuisine panini's (I know, very romantic) and went to see the movie 9. I think John and I were the oldest people in the theater.

Did you notice that on yesterday's post I had 9 comments? How appropriate.


3 comments:

Katie said...

hahaha so many 9s!

Annie said...

ha, that's crazy!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you and John liked the plants.I could say that I didn't commeent on the 9th so as not to mess up the number of comments but that would be a fib.
mom