Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Can't Be the Only One

According to John, I'm very weird. I do weird things, I have strange thoughts... basically I'm just a big ole weirdo (not to be confused with psycho). Don't worry, he loves my weirdness. He thinks I'm cooky.

I can see some weirdness in myself. I eat cream of mushroom soup out of the can, I make to do lists based on feelings, I only do things in even numbers, I start to dance if anyone around me lays a beat, I have a SEVERE irrational fear of needles (and cats) and I WILL NOT go to sleep with a sharp object in the vicinity.




I think that most people have some weirdness to them. For instance, if you can't have your food touch, you're a little weird (you know who you are).

The picture above is weirdness for the Phoenix area...what is that gray matter in the sky?



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Everybody has weirdness like that. You are not the only one. Just look at me and my list making.

I had been loving the grey skies at home. Then we came to Tucson. Guess what? Grey here too. Yay!

Tania-Dreams2010 said...

ahaha weird is cool! You must be so fun to hang with :) heehee. I'm weird too, I'll scream a song out of no where when the husband and I are watching TV lol and my sister and I annoy my mom by talking like babies and dancing around... I'm 29 not sure if that's normal ahahh!