Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You are Loved

I found this yesterday for my awesome mother in law. Well, one of my awesome mother in laws. I have two of them. Lucky for me they are both super cool. (John's parents are divorced...his dad isn't a polygamist).




Isn't that sweet? I love the inside too.




Our Christmas buddies have arrived. John's mom and stepdad just pulled their RV into the RV spot that we have at our house. Full hook ups and everything. I thought I'd write a quick post while they're getting situated.

I'm looking forward to a fun and restful Christmas with John, Pat and Greg.




1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love that little box- it's so cute.

How awesome is it that you have RV parking and hook-ups at your house? If I had an RV I would totally come visit, which would be funny seing as you live 5 miles away.