Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What's Up With My Immune System?

I just don't know. I hardly ever get sick. I get periodic headaches but getting sick doesn't happen to me very often. Saturday morning I woke up feeling "weird". By the afternoon I was feeling like I could be getting sick. By Saturday night I was a post nasal drip mess and by Sunday I was full on sick with a temperature.

This is what happened to me Saturday night when I jammed my baby toe into an old stereo...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8


I wish I could say that I didn't scream any obscenities when it happened but I can't. Not only did I scream an obscenity, but I screamed the worst one of all. I'll give you a hint: it rhymes with buck.

Update on my ailments: I'm on the mend. My toe is healing, my temperature is gone and I can almost use my nose for breathing again. Right on time for back to work.


Maryellen

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your toe looks awful. It looks like what mine looked like when I broke my toe(s) a couple years ago.

I hope you are feeling better now and I hope that I will see you tomorrow. I realized that I haven't seen you since May (almost June) and that is too long and it makes me too sad.