Saturday, November 14, 2009

In with the Wal-Mart employees

Yesterday morning before work I decided to stop off at Super Wal-Mart for a breakfast quesadilla brought to you by Smart Ones, a frappacino for a co-worker in need of a frappacino and some Gala apples.

I realized when I was pulling into the parking lot that I looked like I worked there (I was wearing cacky pants and a navy blue shirt). All I was missing was the name tag.

Nobody asked me for a price check but at least five employees greeted me like I was one of them. I wasn't expecting to be mistaken for a Wal-Mart employee by actual Wal-Mart employees.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Dad always said he wanted to be a WalMart greeter when he retired.
mom

DreamTNM said...

ahahahh ;)

Annie said...

haha, too funny!
at least you were not dressed like the peeps on peopleofwalmart.com ;)

Natalie said...

I was once at Target and was wearing a red sweater. Someone asked me where they could find something. I just gave them a blank stare and vowed never to wear red at Target again.

Katie said...

hahahahahaha!!! Glad they didn't tell you there was a clean up on aisle 5!