Monday, September 13, 2010

Spencer's Party

Yesterday John and I got to celebrate Spencer's 3rd birthday. There was amazing food, great company and an adorable birthday boy.





I think I was picture happy because when I loaded the party pictures yesterday, there were 61. I'll just post the awesome ones. Later this week...I promise. For this post I decided to post the cutest/sweetest one and the one with Natalie and me looking sexy. Well, Natalie is looking sexy. I'm in need of more mascara.



1 comment:

Natalie said...

You are very sweet, but I hardly look sexy in my mickey mouse t-shirt and my frumpy post party hair.

We loved having you yesterday. Spencer adores the Thomas the Train set. When he woke up this morning he asked if he could play with it after school. I gave him the standard mom reply, "we'll see".