Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Spring Break

Today was another fun day in Spring Break heaven.  My lovely friend Brenda let me pick a bunch of oranges from her orange tree.  I think I should have mimosas every day until I go back to work.
 

After we ate lunch at Some Burros I found that my car had its own idea of where I should go next and it decided that I go here...
 

I am aok with that decision.  I left with one small bag and about $100 less than when I went in.  Darn you Hobby Lobby and your awesome merchandise.  One of the things I bought was a quilling set.  I was so excited about it that I went home and quilled for an hour.  Here's what I was able to do in an hour (53 minutes to be exact).  



John got home and started working on his puzzle while I made dinner.  


 

Don't worry Janet, that meal is completely full of gluten.  I took your advice and will not lay off of the gluten until I get tested to see if I have an allergy or at least a sensitivity to it.  Thanks for the 411!

I will continue to bask in the glory of Spring Break.  

Maryellen

No comments: