Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Frump days in EP

John and I were wanting some pictures for a project we're doing so we looked in the computer for all of our pictures. Boy oh boy did we find some doosies!!! We started laughing at the pictures of me from El Paso...frumpy and sad. John must love me a lot because he said he didn't even realize what I had looked like. I just wasn't taking very good care of myself. I was in an EP rut. That lovely picture you see of me isn't a time warp into the future...I was 26 years old!!!



Our move to Arizona in 2005 was a new chapter in our lives and that's when we both started making some changes. I began to try to resemble a female and do what most chicas do...get my hair done periodically, invest in some cooler glasses and contacs and not try to dress so frumped up. Then last year John and I both started eating healthily and getting our recommended daily exercise. Sometimes my frumpy side still likes to come out for a quick appearance. What can I say?





I'm not really sure what I'm doing in this picture. But I'm five years older than my frumpilicious picture.

No comments: