Saturday, November 22, 2008

A night full of biking, huge green men and Triple Triump...

John and I definitely enjoy at least one homebody night (sometimes more) a weekend. It's a really good time. Last night we began our evening with a bike ride to gather our supplies...cigars to satisfy John's craving for tobacco and Subway. I was only almost hit by a car once...I'm getting better. Then we were home for the evening. We watched the Incredible Hulk. Not too bad. After enjoying our endulgences-sandwiches, vanilla flavored cigar and popscicles, we played Triple Triumph. Last Maxfield left standing? John. He always wins! I think he cheats.

We were listening to satellite radio when a song we both knew (most) of the lyrics to came on. I thought it was especially funny that John knew the lyrics and our camera was conveniently sitting next to me so I tried to get it on film. He suddenly didn't know them anymore...hmmmmmm.


No comments: