Friday, October 30, 2009

Pissy's back...

Oh joy. Maybe there's a pill or something I can take. I won't spout off on my pissiness...no worries there.

I think I need to have a day where I do nothing. Do you ever need a day like that? I think I'm up for one. Maybe Sunday.

Here's my dressing up for this year. I was a student at my school. I know, lame. Maybe wings next year...or a candy corn witch...not the trampy version though.



Last year...



Happy Halloween! Hope you have loads of fun.


6 comments:

Annie said...

you are always so cute!!
have a great weekend hun! hope you get your day of nothing :)

Emily said...

I could use a day of nothing myself... I don't see that in my future unless I leave my hubby and kiddos for a day! (hmmm....)
Have a great weekend!

DreamTNM said...

Aww you are a cute student!

Have a happy Halloween!!!

Katie said...

eat some candy, it will make it better momentarily haha

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!!
Mom

Natalie said...

You know what you need? A Fall Spectacular dinner at my house. Good think we have one planned in 7short days. Can't wait.