Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Procrastination...

I am totally procrastinating right now. I sat down on the couch so I could work on applying to the graduate program and the only thing I've been successful at so far is wasting a whole bunch of time. Here's my time wasters:
  • Checked my work email.
  • Checked my personal email.
  • Logged onto facebook.
  • Googled some key words to see if my blog pops up. Did you know that if you google "Memory loss in early thirties" that my post about it is the second link? I also googled Sunny Day Real Estate and my blog didn't pop up. Maybe early thirties memory loss isn't as common as the band.
I'll get busy now...for reals.


4 comments:

Katie said...

I wonder how many people consult your blog for information on memory loss in the 30s...

Maryellen said...

I know, that's pretty funny. I should add some new ones to that post. On Saturday I was leaving a baby shower and I started my car, then I started looking for my keys. Fantastic.

DreamTNM said...

ahhahha Sounds like my morning. All I did was, Log into Blogger/Facebook/twitter/hotmail... whatever will I do when I actually get a full time job! LOL

Have a great day!

(I'm now going to try finding keyword too to see if my blog comes up ahahah)

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

I totally understand what your mean about procrastinating! Wishing you the best of luck!