Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Body is Telling Me to Rest

Ever since I started receiving O Magazine (thanks, Mom) I have been a faithful reader of Martha Beck's articles. Her articles are my favorite part.

This issue's article is about what to do when life's stresses get to be overwhelming. In short, the answer is rest. I like that.

Check it out if you have access to September's issue of O and a yearning to be soothed by Martha Beck. A site she recommended was intentionalresting.com.

Have a great weekend. I'm off to do some resting...



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Spencer has decided that he doesn't need naps anymore. I disagree. If I leave him alone he'll play in his bed and talk to himself for 2 hours. If I lay down with him he'll fall asleep within 30 minutes. I end up snoozing a little too. It's really nice and I feel better.

DreamTNM said...

I'm checking out the site right now!