Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Stories until the New Year

The new year is on Friday so I have a small window to let you know about my Christmas. Why the deadline? I LOVE everything Christmas until January 1 and then I'm so done.

So here we go...

On Christmas Eve's Eve (Dec. 23) we got to Texas and started our trip with John's nine month pregolicious sister and brother in law in Dallas.

John was enjoying Chad's stories. This particular story he's laughing at isn't blog appropriate but pretty darn funny.



Here is John with Morty (Mortimore). Poor John, he'll probably never have a picture like this taken at our house. We're a cat free household due to my fear of them.


I did pet Morty once while we were there. He was on our bed. I took a picture of the interaction with my phone so John would believe what had gone down. It was okay until he showed me his teeth and then I was out.


3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm pretty terrified of cats too. They just freak me out.

Did you make up pregolicious? I think it should be in the dictionary.

DreamTNM said...

ahahahah I agree tho, I'm a little scared of other peoples cats. They do bite really hard, ha! I don't think my comments are helping you are they ;)

Have a great new year!

Katie said...

I can't believe you touched it. I am SO scared of cats!! They are mean and evil creatures. Joshs sister got a kitten for x-mas and it was terrorizing me all weekend.