Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day Three-Hollywood Studios and More Magic Kingdom

For our third day we began it here, at this ride, screaming loudly.




Well, at least I was screaming loudly. I also accidentally harassed another person next to me. Instead of dumping popcorn on the lady next to me I started flailing and grabbed her a little. John thought that was very funny.

Hollywood Studios was pretty fun. We especially loved the Toy Story ride. We had an early dinner at the Sci-Fi dine in theatre.




Our waiter called us hitch hikers because they sat us in a car with a family. I guess he was one of those funny waiters. They had short Sci-Fi movies going on while we were eating.

That night we went back to the Magic Kingdom for our extended Magic hours (for people staying on Disney property). We caught their fireworks show which was awesome. We also got to see the electric parade. That took me back to my childhood.




After we rode the rides we wanted, John took some more pictures of Cinderella's Castle. Get ready Jen, if Eliza liked the other castle picture then she'll love this one.




So we had another great day. We may have even napped a little between dinner and our extended magic.





6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think that is the best picture of Cinderella's castle I have ever seen. Is it bad that we were just there 7 weeks ago and I'm ready to go back?

Emily said...

Awwww... what a fun trip!

DreamTNM said...

Oh so much fun! Love your pics!

Natalie said...

This is a perfect example of too much networking/social media. I was positive that I already saw that picture of the castle and that I did, in fact, leave a comment about it. I scanned through your older posts. Then I thought I was going crazy. Then I realized I saw it on facebook. It was funnier as it was happening- it doesn't translate well to story form.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous picture of the castle.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous picture of the castle.