Saturday, July 10, 2010

Purse Hooker

I meant to write, "Purse Hook" but accidentally wrote hooker. I thought it was funny so I left it as my title.

My friend Joni gave me this purse hook for my birthday. I love it. Now the first thing I do when I'm at a public table is feel the thickness of it to see if it is going to work. I get really sad when I realize I'm going to have to hang my purse on my chair.

I wanted to commemorate the first usage of my lovely hook...




This is what happens when you go to mingle, leaving the hook unattended...




I think every woman needs a purse hooker.




2 comments:

Natalie said...

I have always wanted one of those. I agree that they should be standard woman fare.

Love the title. As your blog was coming up I imagined all the possibilities of what I was going to read about.

Jennifer said...

My purse was so happy being off the yucky floor . . . I guess I need to get me one of those purse hookers!