Sunday, November 21, 2010

One Picture

I have updates for you guys but I'm on John's computer. All of my updated pictures are on my computer. So I went to my facebook and copied a picture to share with you. When I get back on my itty bitty computer I'll post some more.




These two are my cousins both on my mom's side of the family. C is my aunt's daughter and T is my uncle's son. C lives in the valley as well but we couldn't live further from each other. So, we don't get to see each other very often. We try but things like to get in the way.

T lives many, many states away but work brings him to town every now and then. On Wednesday we all met up for dinner. John joined us. So did C's husband. I'll include their pictures when I'm on my computer as well.

Our dinner was so much fun. I love all of my cousins because they're the type of people that I would want to be friends with even without our family relation.



4 comments:

The GVZs said...

Fun! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures.

Natalie said...

I'm envious about your relationship with your cousins. I don't really have close in age cousins- one of my cousins just turned 19- so I've never been able to hang with them like friends.

Tucker said...

Yeah cousins!!!!

DreamTNM said...

So Nice! Cousins rule!! :)