Sunday, November 14, 2010

Retreating to Hermit Life Once Again

I sighed a big sigh of relief last week when the thesis defense was finished. Then this weekend I had a few moments of panic when I looked at the schedule of my online course. There's still so much to do and so quickly. Blogging will have to take a back seat once again. How sad.

I wanted to say,"See you later skaters" with a cute picture. I decided that I would show you the first picture on my computer that was cutie pie and you hadn't seen yet. Kita is definitely a cutie pie.




She was my shadow while I was making roast beef sliders back in October. In this picture she was staring at the treat she was about to get. For you veggies we can pretend it's tofu or something like that.




2 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't wait until you are done with this program! #1 because you'll be all scholarly and everything and #2 because you will be free to blog again. It's so close! There's nothing worse than being academically busy during the holidays though, so good luck.

DreamTNM said...

Love Kita! We'll miss you.... again! Hurry back!