Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Our Thanksgiving was a small but wonderful celebration with John, Kita and our great friend Lauren. I knew this year needed to be a low key Thanksgiving because I knew I would be in need of a break right about now. I was so right.

So that's what yesterday was, a break from hoop la. Everything about yesterday was 100% fuss free. We enjoyed a delicious and relaxed meal. Here was our menu: Paula Deen's Cheesy Mac, green bean casserole, cous cous (prepared by Lauren), and a spinach and cranberry salad.

Here's our Thanksgiving turkeys:



John's turkey was chocolate chip cookie dough. Lauren's was mint chocolate chip and mine was chocolate chip. Our turkeys were delicious and free of the sleepy stuff. They were lovingly prepared for us by the good people of Baskin Robbins.

Thanksgiving was fantastic. Today will be wonderful too. We're going to have a day of fun. I hope your day is full of fun too.



2 comments:

Lauren said...

Ice cream 'Turkey Day' was yummy and fun. Thanks for hosting me! It was one of the best.

Natalie said...

Those cupcakes are adorable. I would have had a hard time eating mine. I would have gotten over it pretty quickly though.