Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Kitchen is Closed

We're moving soon. Very soon. So, I've been kicking it up a notch with the packing since I'll be back to work on the 3rd. The packing is going great. We're more than half way done except for the walls. Our walls are still decorated (except for the dining room) and they will be until we're ready to move.

I completely packed up our dining room on Monday and stripped the walls of art work. The result was I got pretty teary. So from then on I have left the walls alone and my tear ducts have stayed clear.

Today I packed up the kitchen. I made a bunch of burritos before I shut her down. I should have planned better and cooked something more exciting for the last meal I cooked in our kitchen like Julia Child's beef bourguignon.

Maybe I'll just have to save that meal for the first thing I cook in our next kitchen.



No comments: