Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Couple of Changes to my Blog...

So I've gotten a few new followers to my blog who I don't know personally. I've checked out their blogs and they seem to be very nice fellow bloggers with interesting blogs but it got me thinking...

If random nice people are finding my blog then random not so nice people could be finding it too. Which means they could also be looking at my blog buddies.

So...I was going to make my blog private. I changed my mind. Instead, my blog page will no longer show who is following me or the blogs I follow. I also erased my past comments because it links onto my blog follower's pages.

That one made me a little sad because you guys write funny comments! Oh well...we're starting fresh.

From now on I have to accept the comments before they're published. If you are commenting just for me then write something like,"This is for you only" when you comment and I won't publish your comment.

Or...

You can comment when you're not logged onto blogger. That way it won't link onto your page.

Or...

If you're not paranoid like me, you can comment like you usually do and not care who looks at your page.


No comments: