Saturday, January 10, 2009

Surviving the first week back...

Phew! We did it...hooray!!!

I feel very fortunate to be where I am in the working world but time off is always welcome. I'm pretty skillful in filling my days with non-work, non-future oriented to do's.

Some of my favorite time off to do's:

Waking up without an alarm clock...and when the sun is shining at least a little.

Staying in my pj's and drinking coffee while watching morning programing.

Answering the big questions of life such as "Where should we eat for lunch?".

Checking out other blogs and who is new to facebook.

Catching up on movie watching. LOVED Wall-e...Kung Fu Panda was pretty good too.


My favorite pictures from our two week va-cay:



Yes, time off was fabulous and I miss it terribly. But it's time to roll up my sleeves and get to work!

No comments: