Friday, January 16, 2009

So happy the week is just about over...

This week has not been my favorites of weeks. I tried thinking positively and making my to do lists but nothing really helped. I know what the cause was...but I really wish it wasn't the cause. Putting it delicately, every month I feel this way to some degree.

At least I didn't cry but yesterday I did hang up on my brother. He ticked me off. I called John and told him about our conversation and we decided I should apologize. So I called back and got a firm talking to...his 4 year old gave me what for.

She said, "Maryellen. Were you fighting with my dad?" I told her I was. She said,"Why were you fighting with my dad?" I told her I was being a jerk and to tell her dad I was sorry. She told him and apparently he told her to tell me my head was big. Meaning that physically my head is big, not that I'm full of myself.

She then told me not to fight with him. I said ok.

Good news is, my brother and I won't fight again for another two years. That's how it usually goes for us.

Bad news is, I'll feel overly sensitive and upset again a month from now. Is there good medication for that?

No comments: