Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Domicile Lagomorph

The title was John's idea...he's such a boy.

I'd like to say I'm only interested in watching movies that could potentially receive "Best Picture" recognition. Well...who's to say "The House Bunny" couldn't receive such accolades?

I've been wanting to see it ever since I started seeing the previews for it.

John and I started watching my much sought after "House Bunny" after midnight last night so of course we both fell asleep. We did manage to stay awake for the first hour.

I wasn't disappointed! That little bunny was funny...seriously. John was even laughing. I think his laughter was partly because he was laughing at me laugh at the movie...that's ok too.

I'm not embarrassed. Well, maybe a little.

I'm sure everyone has an embarrassing movie in their list of favorites...right?

No comments: