Monday, January 19, 2009

Top 10 Monday

Today's top ten list:

The Top 10 Things That Make Me Mad
(Thanks for the suggestion N!)

10. Realizing my mom was right. Like in college when she told me my makeup was too white...


9. Wanting to eat something like a granola bar and the box is empty.



8. Going into a public restroom and there's no tp.



7. When the contestants start being vindictive on "The Biggest Loser".

6. Trying to find my cell phone when I have turned the sound off.

5. Leaving my cart for a second in the store and someone takes it.

4. When I can't find something because I've put it somewhere weird and can't remember where.

3. Breaking things. My latest victim is the top to our decanter.



2. Remembering someone's birthday the day after.



1. When my mouth starts running before my brain does.



Any suggestions for next Monday?

No comments: