Monday, June 1, 2009

Texas Trip Part I...

Since I'm currently a woman with time as a luxury I thought I'd take you through our whole trip to Texas (well, most of it anyway).

Thursday morning we were off to Texas for a four day weekend to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday.

Here's John before we got on the plane...



I should get him to take a picture of me at take off and when we land...I'm even whiter than usual. I'm not scared AT ALL of flying. I just feel so nauseous every time at the beginning and end of flights.

I've never had to use it but I always make sure I have one of those special bags in the seat pocket in front of me.

Mom and Dick took us out to eat after they picked us up at the airport. Food and non moving always does me good after a flight. John was excited about it too...



Here's picture number 5 out of over 200 from our trip...



Here's number 6...



John and I got Mom and Dick all to ourselves until Friday night at about 7pm. That's when my sister, brother and their families got there. That's also when the relaxing part of our trip ended...I say that with love.


4 comments:

Katie said...

i hate takeoff too! I feel so dizzy!

The GVZs said...

Sounds like a great time. Part II please!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the weekend and the Funny,funny viedo.
mom

Natalie said...

I'm enjoying hearing about the trip in small parts. Gives me something to look forward to. So far it seems like you had a great time.