Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have always enjoyed this holiday. I love the chocolate eating, reading and munching on conversation hearts and exchanging Valentine's.



Until my sophomore year of college my Valentine lovin' always came from my mom, sister and grandma. Valentine's Day that year (circa 1997...sheesh) was John's and my 4th date. It was also the first time we exchanged gifts.

I think our first gift exchange was pretty darn cute. John gave me a bouquet of flowers with a Walmart price tag still on it. I gave him a Daffy Duck Pez dispenser.

My Valentines...




Hope your day is fun and full of chocolate! I'm still sick...yippee! Now John has a sore throat...guess we'll be relaxing at home today.

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

Happy Valentine's! I hope that John continues to be a better date than grandma!