Thursday, February 12, 2009

What to do...

I still have a cold. I have a dental appointment this afternoon but I'm not sure if I should still go.

1. They might not be too happy having to get that close to a sicky.

2. It would be really unfortunate if while my teeth are being cleaned I have a sudden sneeze attack...

Maybe I should call and ask what they think...

The following video is totally unrelated to the dentist dilemma but when you have a few minutes you should definitely watch it. My aunt sent it to us. It blew my mind a little.

2 comments:

The GVZs said...

Eh, I think if you are sick you should probably reschedule. Just the thought of a sneeze attack... Hope you start to feel better soon!

Maryellen said...

I actually still went. I had already called in the afternoon and didn't want to reschedule.

I didn't have a sneeze attack, it was just hard to breathe sometimes...not good either.

Also, I have a cavity...bummer. Thanks for the well wishes!