Monday, February 2, 2009

Top 10 Monday

Top 10 Things People Say that Annoy Me:
(As suggested by my sister-Thanks J!)

10. When people tell me I look like Jessica Biel...Ok, if that really happened it wouldn't be annoying at all.


9. It is what it is...It's just too over used.

8. Giving 110%...Again, just over used.

7. When people talk about how good they are at something...No need to do that.

6. Git er done...What!?!

5. Using "pop" to describe something...For example,"That color really makes the room pop." Ahhhhhh...like nails on a chalkboard!

4. When people say something like,"I want you to go to the movies with my friend and I tonight." It makes me want to scream,"Me! You would say come to the movies with my friend and ME tonight!"




3. Thinking outside of the box...So cheesy!

2. Pretty much anything Dr. Phil says.

1. Any reference to getting rid of bodily waste...It's just gross.

I still think it's gross to talk about waste elimination but this scene in "The House Bunny" is so funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with 9, 5 and 4. It also annoys me when people say flustrated. You can be flustered and frustrated....but flustrated is not a word.
-Natalie