Sunday, February 8, 2009

Maybe It's Just Me...

Caution...don't look at the second picture yet...please.

Every time I walk past this portrait of Paul Revere in the hallway of my school, I think he looks just like someone else...let's see if you think the same thing. Look carefully at this picture and think about who you think he looks like...





Did you think Jack Black because I sure did!





Am I crazy or does the portrait of Paul Revere look like Jack Black posing in clothes from the 1700's?

5 comments:

The GVZs said...

I commented earlier, but I think there was something buggy going on with blogger...anyway, you are hilarious! Jack Black is EXACTLY who I thought of the second I saw your first picture. HAhahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I didn't see it at first but you are totally right. You could probably get a personal meeting with Jack Black if you pointed this out to his secretary.
-Natalie

Anonymous said...

I am not sure that I see it . . . that picture of Paul Revere always made me think of Bob Hope (in his younger days)- but your suggestion of Jack Black is much funnier!
-JTS

Kim said...

I agree! We looked at this in Art History class, and I was thinking it looks just like Jack Black. But no one else said anything which I thought was weird. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!

Anonymous said...

the midnight ride of paul revere re lived!!! Nacho Libre riding his go kart through the streets of boston yelling I had the diarrhea since Easters!!! AJT