Saturday, February 28, 2009

I almost lost my pants...

I was unsure of some jeans I wanted to buy yesterday at Ann Taylor Loft so after I put them on I walked out of the dressing room to get John's opinion. I went back to the dressing room and my own pants were gone. They weren't in any of the open dressing rooms or the area with the unwanted clothing.

I was trying to find someone to ask about my pants and I saw a worker walking around with them. She had them on a hanger and was trying to find where to hang them. She was really confused at first when I told her she had my pants. I had to explain to her that I had worn them into the store.

Lesson here? Don't wear pants from a certain store and then leave them in the dressing room. Especially at Ann Taylor Loft. They'll try to re-sell them.

1 comment:

The GVZs said...

Hey, at least it means the pants you came in with were stylish! (and I am really impressed John goes shopping with you...)