Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day Recap...

John gave Kita a bone called "Busy Bone" for Valentine's Day and it definitely fit its name. She only stopped chewing when she needed a drink.


Notice how she took her bone with her to the kitchen? She wouldn't leave it for anything.

We went for Valentine lunch at a very exotic eatery...


Ok, so Chili's isn't very exotic but we do love it.

Then we went to see the movie Coraline. We both loved it.

When we left the movie we saw this hottie on the corner and I had to take a video...it probably would have been a little longer but he caught me and thought I was taking his picture.


3 comments:

The GVZs said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE the way he looks at you and is so MAD.

Maryellen said...

I should have kept filming to see how long he would have just stood there!

Emily said...

That's awesome! I love chilis too! There are a lot of "ladies nights" at chilis while the awesome hubbies stay home with the kiddos. Love the chips and queso!