Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Epitome of Bravery...or Stupidity...

IKEA on a Saturday. Whose smart idea was that one? Mine and John's. We willingly went there with about 3 billion other people yesterday.



We decided to put our agoraphobia on hold and take some pictures as if IKEA was our house. That's what normal people do right? I think the kitchen was my favorite...



I love this idea for behind our sofa...



Ok, so this is a totally unnatural picture of me napping. I just wasn't brave enough to get under the covers like we saw this little girl do in a bottom bunk bed...



Um....this picture was definitely John's idea. I was supposed to be making a face like I was saying,"Hey! Get out of here!"



I didn't want to end our "house" tour in the bathroom...



I would LOVE a room with hot pink walls.

I hope you liked our "house". Now get out of here! Isn't that what they would say on MTV Cribs at the end of the tour?

6 comments:

Katie said...

hahahaha

I love your house! Its so cute! Not to mention you look so natural and at home haha

The GVZs said...

You are hilarious. I am so glad you took pictures.

Jennifer said...

very funny . . . have to say I REALLY liked the hot pink walls. . . however I don't think Stephen would agree

Jennifer said...

Just wondering . . . did you guys actually buy anything at IKEA or did you just take pictures?

Maryellen said...

We didn't buy much...four wooden hangers with the pinchy things on them for skirts and a plant called a money tree.

Natalie said...

We almost went to IKEA on Saturday. That would have been funny if we had seen you there and then we took pictures with you and I put them on my blog and we were cross referenced on each other's blogs.