Monday, April 6, 2009

Top 10 Monday

I'm not so good about cleaning out my old text messages. Here's my ten favorite that are still in my phone:

10. Your word of the day is opiniatry. It means mental obstinacy or inflexibility.
I got roped into a cell phone scam. I had taken an IQ test online where I had to give my cell phone number to get my results. Nothing good came out of it. I found out that I'm not so smart and they send me multiple text messages a day to boost my IQ. It costs $10 a month. I don't know how to remove it.

9. Yeah!!!

8. Man, you're right. These are exceptionally good apples.

7. Part of Mare in my family is being played by NatNat...Nicole is being a little obnoxious. She comes to me does something bad and goes back to Nat who giggles.

6. How old is the queso in the fridge?

5. Don't like to-makes me feel sad so I say talk to u later.
This was texted to me after I had texted to this person that they never say good bye when we're finished talking.

4. Back at ya Boo Face!!!

3. Can't find the Doritos.

2. What do you say to me picking up some dinner?
My answer to this question is always,"I like it."

1. You were my friend when no one else wanted to be.
This one makes me cry.

3 comments:

Katie said...

i hate when cheese gets old!

The GVZs said...

I have also been accused of not saying good-bye at the end of a phone call. I think it is usually because I am just in a hurry.

Love the lists, a couple suggestions: Top 10 places you've been on vacation, Top 10 places you WANT to go on vacation, Top 10 foods you would take with you to a deserted island, Top 10 things you buy at the grocery store every week, Top 10 blogs you read every day, Top 10 things in your purse right now....

Natalie said...

#1 makes me want to cry too. The one about the apples made me laugh. Good list!